Friday, January 11, 2013

Thrift Store Haul #1: 1st Goodwill Thrift Store Shopping Trip

Okay I know I said I was going to start my thrift store challenge on Wednesday. Well on my way I realized that they close @ 5:00 P.M. and there was no way I was going to make it there on time. So I started my challenge today instead.

Let's review my thrift store challenge: To find outfits in one thrift store location. Did I succeed? In a way YES!!!

Unfortunately I didn't have time to match together outfits for me because I got there 45 minutes before it was time to close, but I did manage to get my daughter 2 outfits and the rest were separates.

Goodwill Thrift Store Breakdown
 
For Me                                                            
 
Pajama Pants $ 3.99                                        
 
Ann Taylor Plaid Skirt $1.99                          
 
Green Zip Down Sweater $1.99      
 
Jones New York Mint Green Cardigan $3.99
 
Blue Button Down Cardigan $3.99
 
 
 For My Daughter
 
4 Shirts $1.49 each (Pink Cute Shirt Limited Too)
 
1 Sweater $ 1.99
 
2 Pair of Jeans $3.99 each
 
Grand Total $29.00
 
Find  your Local Goodwill Thrift Store here. Let me know what you find.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. It is really nice to know that you have found out outfits in one thrift store location. Shoppers can enjoy their online shopping experience through an online thrift store anytime. The price of thrifty items which you have mentioned in your post will give an idea to people who are interested to buy them online. Your blog will be helpful for stylish women who want to buy those fashionable thrifty products online. Thanks for sharing your thrifty finds.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment.