Saturday, January 19, 2013

Thrift Store Haul #2: 35 pieces for $95.00

It was such a pretty day today here in Alabama. Not too hot and not too cold. So after my Saturday morning cleaning, I took a trip to the thrift store. When I go in second hand stores, I never expect to find much but always leave with much.

With this haul I was able to purchase 35 articles of clothing for $95.00; which you will see me model. I found some cute pieces. As I am looking through the clothes, all I can say to myself is why would somebody give this away. Oh well it's mine's now!!

Thank You Thrift Store for expanding my wardrobe.

See You Tube Thrift Store Haul #1 Video here

2 comments:

  1. You bought so many clothes for such a little price, pretty cool. I wish there were any nice thrift stores in my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your area doesn't have any good thrift stores at all?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment.