Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Online Shopping: Embellished Long Sleeve Shirt Dress $8.78

I went online and thought I was ordering a black dress. When It arrived I tried it on and it was too short to be a dress so I made it a shirt. I paired it with a pair of skinny jeans that I already had in my closet.

When skinny jeans first came out, I didn't see a reason to buy them. I thought "why buy skinny jeans if I am already skinny? I seen other women the same size as me with skinny jeans on so I finally had a change of heart and bought a few pair. It took me several months to wear them because I didn't have the right kind of shoes.

Skinny Jeans $9.00
 
Embellished Long Sleeve Shirt Dress $8.78 (ordered online)
 
Black Booties $34.99
 
Silver Bracelets $5.00 each
 
Whole Outfit $62.77
 
The whole outfit came together perfect.
 
If you like the Embellished Long Sleeve Shirt Dress you can purchase it here. Just click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment.