Thursday, January 3, 2013

EVERYTHING IS $15.00!!

I spent a lot of time online. I  knew I needed more clothes so I started searching for online sites that have really cheap clothing. A ton of search results came up but one caught my eye. The 15 Dollar Store.

The name of the website alone will catch anybody attention. Now of course in my own mind I was saying to myself there is no way everything on this site is $15.00. I mean really $15.00 is just too cheap.

So I click on the site, I search through the whole site and guess what EVERYTHING IS $15.00!!!

This is what my fashion blog is all about; finding affordable items to add to our closet without breaking the bank. Now I know I have to be realistic and say that everything that you find that you may like is not going to be cheap. Trust me I understand.

Fashion is all about options. You can shop where you want and when you want to and buy what ever it is that you want and sometimes you don't care about the price. In my case "I do". Why not buy it for less if you can get it for less.

15 Dollar Store has:

  • Tops
  • Jeans
  • Sweaers
  • Denim
  • Dresses
  • Jackets
  • Outerwear
  • Swimwear
  • Active Wear
  • Junior Plus
  • Shoes
  • Handbags
  • Purses
  • Wallets
  • Sunglasses
  • Belts
  • Hats
  • Scarves
  • Watches
  • Jewelry
That's why I love them.......

Check them out you will be surprise at what you find to add to your closet. The15DollarStore, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment.